While using an iPhone, you might have faced several issues that might have hampered or damaged your workflow. If you have experienced any problems while using an iPhone, then you have looked for solutions or ways using which you can fix the problem at no time.
Out of the different kinds of difficulties or issues that people face while using an iPhone, one of the most common problems is that you are not getting emails on your iPhone or not receiving emails on your iPhone. This problem can occur for many reasons, like poor network connection or you may have used an old password to access your email account on your iPhone, or it may also happen that you have an email account with incorrect mail settings. No matter the reason you are facing the issue of not receiving emails on your iPhone, it is essential to find proper and quick solutions to this problem. In this post, you will get three easy answers in the form of steps following which you can fix this issue in no time.
Basic Steps to Troubleshoot Your Email Account:
- Be sure that your phone is connected to the internet. You might need to change your network settings, which determine or control how your iPhone connects to your cellular network or any Wi-fi.
- Then try logging into your email on a different device or checking with your email service provider to ensure that the system isn’t temporarily down.
- It is important to remember that backing up your mail through iCloud or iTunes backs up only your email settings and not your emails. And if you are editing or deleting your email account settings, then the emails you have downloaded on your iPhone may be removed.
Double Check That You are Entering the Correct Email Address and Password
While using your email account on your iPhone, it is essential to make sure that you enter the correct email address and the correct password. Use of an incorrect email address and incorrect password is one of the other reasons you are not getting emails on your iPhone or not receiving emails on your iPhone if you have changed your email account password on any other device. It would help if you also changed the password on your iPhone.
Check iOS Mail Fetch.
It might also happen that your phone’s default settings are not fetching new emails and are based on the settings available through your email provider, and in this kind of situation, you need to adjust your iPhone’s settings. To do that, follow these steps
- Open settings
- Then Tap on Passwords and Accounts
- Then Scroll down and at the end of the page, find and click the option of Fetch New Data
After that, you will again start receiving new emails on your iPhone.
Due to various reasons, people are not getting emails on your iPhone, or you are not receiving emails on your iPhone. In this post, some simple and easy steps are given, following which you can fix this issue very quickly.