MSN is the webmail service from Microsoft. It is comprised of an effectual search engine from Microsoft, news, entertainment, blogs, and other updates, etc. Millions of people utilize the services offered by MSN worldwide. The email account can be added to any of the devices and. Likewise, MSN can also be added to the iPhone. An individual can easily access the MSN account from anywhere, can send and receive emails, manage calendars, etc. But there might occur a situation when the iPhone user encounters the issue that MSN is not working or opening on the iPhone. Follow the subsequent methods to verify the appropriate functioning of the MSN on the iPhone. Don’t forget to locate the reason behind the occurrence of improper functioning of MSN.
Reasons Why MSN Email Not Working on iPhone:
- Incorrect Email id or password
- Incorrect incoming or outgoing server settings.
- Ensure that SSL is ON for both the servers.
- Test the connection again.
- Some Microsoft server issue
How to fix MSN Email not working on iPhone?
- Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have an active internet connection in your device. In case your internet connection is poor, then this might lead to the improper functioning of MSN on the iPhone. A strong and working connection is required for the appropriate functioning of MSN.
- Check the mail server: You must verify the mail server appropriately. They generally have some authentication problems in the device. You should check them appropriately.
- Check Mail Settings in iOS: You must verify email settings on your IOS. You should confirm the email settings.
- Go to the settings
- Click on the accounts and password option.
- Click on the email account that is cannot get email error messages.
- Login to your account.
- Check for email server problems: There are numerous email server issues. You must check on the email server problems. Troubleshoot all the issues of mail and then verify the issue is fixed or not.
- Reboot the iPhone: You should reboot the iPhone to fix the issue of email not working. Troubleshoot your email and check the issue is fixed or not. Rebooting the device will certainly help out in resolving the issue as rebooting the device will restore the device in its previous state and might resolve the bugs causing the error.