MSN is not responding, are the words/is the notification seen once by every MSN user for sure. MSN email services is one of the Microsoft services that are famous all around the world. Most Used Email Services, MSN is one of the most popular and most used email services. It helps you exchange emails, enjoy daily news feeds, and scroll down to various information using the in-mail search engine.
MSN Not Responding:
With MSN being one of the best and most used mail services, the notification saying MSN is not responding can also be one of the biggest issues. There could be many reasons for getting no response from MSN, some of which can be solved by the user and some can not.
Related Article: MSN Not Working on iPhone
MSN Issues That Can Be Solved By The User:
- Poor internet connection
- Incompatibility in Web and Mobile Browser
- Using The Outdated Browser
Reasons For MSN Not Working In The Internet Explorer
- Browser settings not be appropriate
- The internet explorer being occupied with so many cache files and cookies
- Inappropriate time settings on the device
- Antivirus and firewall issues
- Internet connection is down
Ways To Fix The MSN Issues Quickly:
These are the simple and quick ways to solve problems such as MSN not responding or solving MSN issues.
- Clear the browsing cookies and cache files
- Open the internet explorer and click on the Gear icon on the top right, select the Safety option there and then the Delete browsing history option, enable all the checkmarks next to the clear history option, lastly preserve your favorite website data and temporary internet files before clearing the history
- Try using the MSN in Incognito Window, to make it work, if not working in the normal way
Practical Ways To Troubleshoot When The MSN Is Not Responding In Chrome
- Check the account password, make sure that you enter the correct MSN account password
- Clear the browser cache, sometimes too many cache files, cookies, and history can be the reason for MSN not working
- Have a proper internet connection, disable other browser extensions and firewalls that are using extra bandwidth, and then try using the MSN account
- Try to use the MSN browser in any other account. Chrome is known as the most used browser, but sometimes MSN could not be working in it. At the same time, try to log in to your MSN account using any other browser
- Delete the current temporary files and reload again. When it comes to electronic devices and software, it is seen that restarting solves many of the issues. When you are unable to load your MSN account, just preload it and it can work
- Disable all the pop-ups and firewalls appearing on your browser, it is possible that if the pop-ups and browsers are enabled in your browser, the same can be stopping you from accessing the MSN account.
Therefore, this is a brief idea of the problems and solutions for MSN not responding. If your MSN account issue is not solved with these steps, I suggest you connect to MSN customer service for the best advice.