Are you also encountering the issue that your iOS device is not syncing Google calendars with your iPhone? Need not to worry. We have compiled few solutions to address the issue encountered by the users.
Fixing Google Calendar Not Syncing with iPhone:
- Ensure Calendar Sync Is Enabled In Settings: Your iPhone proffers you the litheness to opt what you would like to sync from your Google account to your iPhone and what you wouldn’t want to sync. Ensure that the Google calendar sync is indeed enabled. If it is not, enable it by following the subsequent steps:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on Passwords & Accounts.
- Select Gmail account in the list.
- You should now see the Google services that sync to your iPhone.
- Ensure that the toggle next to Calendars is in the ON position.
- Check Your Internet Connection: The sync procedure make use of your Internet connection, ensure that your iPhone can send and receive data over your connection. In case there’s an issue with your Internet, fix it first prior to syncing any services on your device.
- Re-Add Your Google Account To Your iPhone: Sometimes, the issue could come into view for no obvious reason, and one of the things users can do to resolve it is just remove your Google account from your iPhone and then re-add it. It’ll force the servers to sync the calendars to your iPhone.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Click on the Passwords & Accounts option.
- Select your Gmail account from the list.
- Select Delete Account at the bottom.
- Click Delete from My iPhone in the prompt that appears on your screen.
- When the account is removed, head back to the Passwords & Accounts section
- Click on Add Account.
- Select Google from the list on your screen.
- Enter your Google login details and continue.
The above mentioned solutions might resolve the issue encountered, in case it still persists, contact customer support.